Can you sing in tune and would love a fun and rewarding local role that fits in with your busy home and family life? We have the perfect solution.
At Rhythm Time, we’re always looking for lively, enthusiastic and organised people to join our Rhythm Time businesses across the UK!
If you’re a good fit for us, and there’s an opportunity available in your local area, then this is a great chance to join Rhythm Time as a Class Leader! You could even run our classes in local nurseries or become a Rhythm Time party host!
Full training will be provided followed by class experience, so you'll get a great understanding of how our classes are run to our high-quality standards. After training, you'll then run our classes yourself as a Class Leader.
You'll be provided with:
- A full kit of instruments & props
- Detailed lesson plans
- You'll really enjoy this fun, sociable role, helping the early development of local babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers through our musical, award-winning & multi-sensory courses
- Full local training and support will be provided including initial and ongoing training via video and personal coaching
- These roles are mainly term-time and within school hours
- Our classes are 30 minutes each plus preparation time.
Is this you?
- Able to sing in tune (with and without backing tracks) and tap along in time to the beat of the music
- Have your own transport
- Reliable, with good organisational and admin skills
- Personable and confident
- Flexible to work increased hours in the future dependent on local demand for our popular and fun classes.
Further information including available local positions, rate of pay and hours can be discussed directly with your local Rhythm Time Business Owner.
If you think you're perfect for us, just fill in this short form and we’ll get back to you. Please include a job reference number if you are applying to a specific advert you have seen.