Did you know that your unborn baby can hear, feel, see, taste and remember? And did you also know that music and singing are fundamental to your baby's early development? Before your baby is born, we invite you to a preview of our Young Baby class in action.
Discover for yourself how our carefully created course written by a music teacher can help to stimulate every young baby's growth.
See first-hand all the wonderful benefits that our multi-sensory musical activities can bring to your newborn baby, such as:
- Stimulating their vision & hearing
- Improving muscle tone & flexibility
- Promoting deeper sleep
- Improving circulation
- Building important neural connections in their brain
- Helping with early bonding.
- It's a lovely, relaxed & friendly environment where you can meet other Mums2Be and new mums with their tiny babies.
To book your PREVIEW class, simply click 'Find a class' and put in your postcode to find your nearest Rhythm Time Young Baby class.
We would love you and your bump to join us!
"This course has provided me with really valuable information and activities that I can try out at home - I couldn't believe how calm and responsive my baby was throughout it, compared to other classes I've been to." Mum to Ava, aged 9 weeks
We can't wait to meet you and your bump!